Lovers from all over the world choose Mauritius as the venue to hold their marriage ceremony. Nestled in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius with its amazing natural beauty has the best sandy beaches and blue lagoons as well as a relaxing and tropical climate.
Apart from beautiful beaches, there are an abundance of luxurious venues to choose from.
Imagine saying “I do” on the white sandy beach with palm trees and bougainvillea flowers serving as your background, hearing the sound of the ocean, and the velvet blue
sky. All to round out with the natural setting enabling you to plan your picture-perfect beach wedding.
Your wedding photos are the best gift to help you and your loved immortalize your special day. So, you need to ensure all your important family members’ shots are captured.
Prepare a shortlist of family members and small groups in advance to give to your photographer This will help your photographer maximize the time spent on family portraits.
It is important to choose the right photographer for your wedding. One who should be able to capture the emotion and spirit of your wedding day and can tell a story through your photos.
FAMILY GROUP PHOTO IDEAS CHECKLIST
- Bride with mum
- Bride with Dad
- Bride with both parents
- Bride and groom with bride’s parents
- Bride and groom with bride’s immediate family (bride’s parents, siblings, and siblings’ spouses and children)
- Bride and groom with bride’s maternal grandparents
- Bride and groom with bride’s paternal grandparents
- Groom with mum
- Groom with Dad
- Groom with both parents
- Groom and groom with bride’s parents
- Groom and groom with bride’s immediate family (bride’s parents, siblings, and siblings’ spouses and children)
- Groom and groom with bride’s maternal grandparents
- Groom and groom with bride’s paternal grandparents
- Bride and groom with both sets of parents.
- Bride and groom with both sets of immediate family
BRIDAL PARTY PHOTOS
- Bride and Brides maids
- Bride and Maid of honour
- Groom and Grooms Men
- Bride and groom together
- Bride and Groom with Aunties, Uncles and Cousins
- Any other meaningful groups of friends’ family members
- All wedding guests together
A group shot is not just a snapshot of your family members standing straight, but it is a visual heritage that will become a part of your family.
Everyone’s family is not alike. Some families are traditional or nuclear, others include step parents or step family, and others are made of friends who are so close that they might as well be family.
Irrespective of what your family looks like, they have without doubt played a huge role in making you who you are. So, remember to honour your family and express your gratitude to them by setting enough time for family photos.
It is of great importance to engage a perfect-match wedding photographer who can capture the heavenly moments of your special day wonderfully. We recommend the famous wedding photographer Elie Bernager in Mauritius. An expert in the field, Elie Bernager knows how to adapt to your style to offer you portraits that will best suit you. He will also help make that day a memorable one.